8 Oct 2012

Hello and Welcome


Welcome to our first blog post!

It will mostly be me, Ruth, writing these updates, but now and then John might pop in and say hello too. We've have a second hand book stall at the Milk Market, and for a while now I've been toying with the idea of starting this blog. I've been blogging for about 5 years already with Nice Day Designs, and I've found that lately I've been blogging about books, reviews, and illustration quite a bit, so it seemed to make sense to separate out the two.

I'm an avid reader, I have been since my mother first brought me into the library at the age of 3. Reading has always been a way for me to relax, escape, learn, and fall in love with new worlds. I'm one of those people that slows down when I near the end of a book because I don't want it to end. 

On this blog I hope to talk about this life long love of the written word, and maybe you'll enjoy my ramblings too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at Bazaar Tales we love to hear your comments, so let rip!